From 18th March 2020, you’ll be able to automate more admin tasks and say goodbye to manual data entry.
That’s because Hubdoc, which has a retail price of $27.50 a month, will be included in Starter, Standard and Premium Xero plans. As a result of this integration, Xero plans will be increasing by $2 a month – a small increase that is packed with tonnes of value. For information on pricing changes https://www.xero.com/au/pricing/update/
With Hubdoc’s world-class data capture technology as part of your day-to-day toolkit, you can:
- Easily capture bills and receipts – Hubdoc makes it easy to upload documents using your desktop, mobile device, email or scanner
- Auto capture – links to major suppliers and auto files supplier invoices
- Let Xero do your data entry – once documents are uploaded to Hubdoc, the key data is automatically extracted and synced to Xero as accurately coded transactions
- Enjoy one-click bank reconciliation – Xero then matches these transactions to the bank feed for one-click reconciliation
- Go paperless – All your documents are searchable and easy to access from anywhere in the world
- Secure online storage – Uses bank-level security to ensure your data is safe
By automating admin tasks, you can spend less time managing documents and more time doing what you love.
To see Hubdoc in action, watch this video https://www.xero.com/au/features-and-tools/accounting-software/hubdoc/
With Hubdoc being a standard inclusion with most Xero plans, we highly recommend you make use of this amazing feature.
Marsh & Partners are on hand to help with the initial setup and provide training. Please get in touch with us on (07) 3023 4800 or email@example.com if you require any assistance.
You can find out more about working with Marsh & Partners here. As your Absolute.Account.Ability partner we’re on a mission to make your business life better. We’ll help you set goals for your business, devise an Action Plan to make them happen and meet with you regularly to ensure you stay on track.
Share this article on LinkedIn:
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Get tax updates, business advice and seminar invitations delivered straight to your inbox.