Seminars at Marsh & Partners
At Marsh & Partners we are passionate about sharing knowledge and developing businesses.
Our client seminars are designed to be interactive, informative and to generate discussion.
ESTATE PLANNING: Protecting you, your money and your family
Tuesday 11 June - 7.30am to 9.30am
Presented by Terry Brauer (Partner, Chartered Accountant, Strategic Tax Consulting & SMSF Specialist) and Blake Thompson (Certified Practising Accountant & Strategic Tax Consulting Supervisor) the session will focus on the critical issues to consider when developing an estate plan.
What will this session cover?
Estate Planning is far more involved than simply preparing a will and putting it in a safe. Find out how a comprehensive estate plan will protect your assets and your family.
Our experienced presenters will be discussing the following estate planning fundamentals:
- Basic Wills and what to consider
- Control and transfer of Companies, Trusts and Superannuation Funds
- Testamentary Trusts and why they are beneficial
- Death Benefit nominations in superannuation
- Assets you can give away on death and assets you can’t give away
- Family law considerations
Come along and join the in the conversation over breakfast.